The technique to manufacture chandeliers was brought by the Walloon immigrants from Europe to Skultuna. Chandeliers were the first products manufactured at Skultuna along with Copper wire. The oldest known surviving Chandelier is from 1619. This Chandelier is made ofthe highest quality brass and has 5 arms. Designed in the 1600s.
- Design Skultuna 1607
- Brand Skultuna
- Material Brass
- Measurements H 480mm Ø 450mm
- Bangles and bracelets are measured diagonally
- Leather bracelets are measured by circumference
- Cuff Links are measured in total product height
Please contact us with any questions -
Via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0)21-78303. We reply within 24h.
Shipping and returns
- Fixed shipping rates - Free gift wrapping - 30 day return policy - All prices include VAT - Delivery 2-5 business days