Damejeanne Vase - Large Grey
The Damejeanne vase series is the second design collaboration between Emma Olbers and Skultuna and it consists of two sizes of vases that both comes in grey and in green glass with a brass top part. Brass being the historical material of Skultuna since the foundation by King Karl IX in the year 1607.
Emma Olbers was born and raised in Gothenburg. She moved in her twenties to Stockholm where she was educated first at Nyckelvikens art school and then at Beckmans College of Design. In 1999 she founded her studio, today she is creative director for Ire furniture.
- Design Emma Olbers
- Brand Skultuna
- Material Brass & Glass
- Measurements H 450mm Ø150mm
- Bangles and bracelets are measured diagonally
- Leather bracelets are measured by circumference
- Cuff Links are measured in total product height
Please contact us with any questions -
Via email email@example.com or call +46 (0)21-78303. We reply within 24h.
Shipping and returns
- Fixed shipping rates - Free gift wrapping - 30 day return policy - All prices include VAT - Delivery 2-5 business days