The Lily Candlestick - Silver
Ivar Ålenius Björk (1905 - 1978) worked as a sculptor, mostly known for bust portraits. His public ornaments can be seen in many Swedish towns. He also designed a series of brass candlesticks for a Swedish manufacturer called Ystad-Metall that closed down in 1969. The Lily candlestick was one of these products and it has become a modern design classic that has featured in many international design magazines to this day. In agreement with the relatives of Ivar Ålenius Björk, Skultuna has now started the production of the Lily candlestick again. Designed for the world fair in New York 1939.
- Design Ivar Ålenius Björk
- Brand Skultuna
- Material Plated Brass
- Measurements H 125mm B 200mm
- Bangles and bracelets are measured diagonally
- Leather bracelets are measured by circumference
- Cuff Links are measured in total product height
Please contact us with any questions -
Via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0)21-78303. We reply within 24h.
Shipping and returns
- Fixed shipping rates - Free gift wrapping - 30 day return policy - All prices include VAT - Delivery 2-5 business days