Omega Bangle - Gold
The Omega Bangle is a creative twist on the ancient Greek sign. As the final letter in the Greek alphabet, Omega is often used to denote the last, the end, or the ultimate limit of a set, in contrast to alpha, the first letter of the Greek alphabet. This version is a combination of matte and polished gold plating.
For proper sizing, we recommend using a tape-measurment to measure the circumference of your wrist just above the hand or selected area on finger.
Open Cuff-bracelets are semi-adjustable, bend them gently to fit the size of your wrist
- Small: up to 14,5 cm around wrist (most popular women's size)
- Medium: up to 16,5 cm around wrist
- Large: up to 18,5 cm around wrist (most popular men's size)
- Design Skultuna 1607
- Brand Skultuna 1607
- Material Gold plated 316L high grade steel
- Measurements Small & Medium (view size guide for proper sizing)
- Art no 1221
Please check our Size Guide HERE to ensure the correct size for You
Don’t hesitate to contact us using the chat below, email email@example.com or call +46 21 78303. We respond within 24 hours.
Shipping and returns
- Free Home Delivery World Wide - Free gift wrapping - VAT excluded - 30 day return policy - Normal delivery time 2-5 business days.