Bear Cuff - Skultuna x Krista Kretzschmar
The Nordic Wildlife Collection for Skultuna is based on the already classical animal bracelets that the jewelry designer and goldsmith Krista Kretzschmar became famous for. She has shaped the collection from five selected Nordic animals: eagle, bear, wolf, deer, and hare. Each piece of the jewelry in the collection has first been developed and hand sculpted by Krista Kretzschmar, then produced by Skultuna. The series include bangles and cufflinks in polished steel and gold plated steel.
For proper sizing, we recommend using a tape-measurment to measure the circumference of your wrist just above the hand or selected area on finger.
Open Cuff-bracelets are semi-adjustable, bend them gently to fit the size of your wrist
- Small: up to 14,5 cm arund wrist (most popular women's size)
- Medium: up to 16,5 cm arund wrist
- Large: up to 18,5 cm arund wrist (most popular men's size)
- Brand Skultuna 1607
- Material Gold plated 316L high grade steel
- Measurements Small & Large (view size guide for proper sizing)
- Art no 1216-B-00
Please check our Size Guide HERE to ensure the correct size for You
Don’t hesitate to contact us using the chat below, email email@example.com or call +46 21 78303. We respond within 24 hours.
Shipping and returns
- Free Home Delivery World Wide - Free gift wrapping - VAT excluded - 30 day return policy - Normal delivery time 2-5 business days.